Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear All,
    I have put my site live and made it responsive with the options the temp gave me.
    He is switch on, and i used the different lay out options in the backhand.
    For mobile i made a different lay out than i use for tablet.
    Unfortunately the home-10 option where is my latest news is not shown on my mobile.
    For the rest of devices all is okay, but on the mobile (iphone 4s as well blackberry Z10) it’s not working.
    I hope you can help me on this subject.

manny thanks in advance

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your layout seems has everything disabled for mobile devices except for content item

1. Screenshot_8
    ch2856 Friend

Spotlight blocks are disabled for mobile view. You can display them by adding .spl-home-1 {display:block;} to the custom.css

You can see all the names of the blocks at templates/ja_magz/tpls/defaulte.php

jan van de beek Friend

thanks so far!
    @pavit. The home-10 is displayd in the backed. so this should be okay. @ch2856 thanks. i will try to make custom.css
    is this also the solution when i am using the less-css option?

keep you posted!

ch2856 Friend

Aside from a must things, it’s not recommended to change things in less files since you will have to redo it on every template update. That’s why you need to have custom.css for all the style changes you wish to make.

jan van de beek Friend

Thanks for the explenation. For me this was the solution!
    now it works 🙂
    Manny thanks!

Case Closed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jan van de beek 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum