Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

since a week or so, the leading article on the home page (home 10) is not changing… even more strange: the article date daily updates to the current date (?).. for example: the article shown is from 2016-06-28, but every day this ‘changes’ and shows the current date (so today it is shown as if it was posted on 2016-07-12) – see screenshot attached.

as said, this started a week or so ago.. I didn’t install new extensions or made changes to the menu/modules/plugins…

any idea how to fix this?

thx in advance!
    Isabel

1. Screen-Shot-2016-07-12-at-13.26.07
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Kindly apply my fix given Here for solve this matter ..
    The fix is for order by the created date , before its based on Hits .

isabelgica Friend

Hi,

thanks for the ‘fix’.. but it’s not what I needed…
    the problem is not that the article with the most hits is showing (which, by the way, it wasn’t doing either because the article shown was NOT the one with the most hits…) – but the fact that the article doesn’t change (over more than a week) and that the DATE is displayed wrong. It always sets the article to today’s date–

See attached: I made the change you suggested, and now this (old) article is displayed as if it was created today…

could you please check again?

thx!
    Isabel

1. home10-01
    2. home10-02
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check the created date of the article and see if its same .
    Also send me a temp super user details via Private reply , so that i can take a look on your site .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum