Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I have one here

I will try to get a bigger one tomorrow 😛

starmed Friend

<blockquote>Think about the fact that the team also developed a free template for the Joomla 1.5 template contest</blockquote>

If the template is a couple of days late it hardly matters, but I think it is poor form to mention side jobs or non-club related things as a reason for delay. I had a cold this week but I am pretty sure my customers cared less…they justed wanted their supplies.

Just my opinion.

swemmel Friend

starmed;28962If the template is a couple of days late it hardly matters, but I think it is poor form to mention side jobs or non-club related things as a reason for delay. I had a cold this week but I am pretty sure my customers cared less…they justed wanted their supplies.

Just my opinion.

I only pointed out what the reason could be that the new template was a few days late. And you have 2 templates a month, haven’t you??????? And this is a club related reason. You can download the template as well, so this month you have 3 templates instead of 2. :p

Peter

bigrk Friend

I thought I would check in to see the new template for October 15. As usual JA is late again and I never looked until now. There isn’t even a countdown started. :((

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@bigrk 29757 wrote:</em><blockquote>I thought I would check in to see the new template for October 15. As usual JA is late again and I never looked until now. There isn’t even a countdown started. :((</blockquote>
    They’re not late, they say 2 per month.. that’s what they do.. 2 per month.

bigrk Friend

So, I guess next month they will deliver two templates on the 30th??? Come on MiCCas…you can say it…there late again! 😉

MuffinDCC Friend

Countdown! 🙂

bernhar Friend

The new template seems to offer an interesting mix: ivy + clover! :confused:

ErikThorsen Friend

4 hours to go… Come on..

bigrk Friend

They extended the count down by at least 12 hours. :(( Maybe they decided to add a gallery feature to display photos. That would be worth waiting a little bit longer. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum