Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

This is my first time entering the JA SOTM competition with the first JA template I have used.

Presenting: Hilltop Country House Bed & Breakfast.

The original JA template used here is JA Rochea which, despite being created for this kind of genre of business/website design (hotels etc.), I did change it quite a lot. But it was a fantastic starting point and I thoroughly enjoyed working with it.

sunrise Friend

It looks fine. The text on the slides pops up on the home page but not on the Weddings page with “Secluded” and “romantic”. Is that the plan or some mistake?

Also I would change the favicon to something else, maybe the design under Hilltop Country House in the logo or something like that.

amsolutions Friend

<em>@rubtheweb 159040 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice and amazing look, i love this green effect.

Thanks.</blockquote>

Thanks! … But what “green effect” are you talking about?

amsolutions Friend

<em>@sunrise 159091 wrote:</em><blockquote>It looks fine. The text on the slides pops up on the home page but not on the Weddings page with “Secluded” and “romantic”. Is that the plan or some mistake?

Also I would change the favicon to something else, maybe the design under Hilltop Country House in the logo or something like that.</blockquote>

That’s the plan, not a mistake.

The client wanted the favicon blank because the logo got distorted.

jay973 Friend

That is one of the nicest, cleanest sites that I’ve seen in a long time.:)

Great work and suits the Hotel very well.

Cheers,

Jason.

sunrise Friend

<em>@amsolutions 159426 wrote:</em><blockquote>That’s the plan, not a mistake.

The client wanted the favicon blank because the logo got distorted.</blockquote>

Then you di a very great job. Congrats!

didima Friend

just big well done, looks perfect and easy to navigate on site 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  didima 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum