Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I figured out how to get the highlight module working properly by setting the module suffix property. However this method only works on the right menu, or rather on modules placed in the right menu. Is there any way to make modules placed in positions elsewhere in the template (specifically the left menu, User 1, User 2 and Top) change colours as well. This was possible in the Antares template but I can’t figure out what to change to enable it here.

Thanks for your help.

James

jamesnoronha Friend

Haven’t heard anything about this yet… I’d really like to be able to use the highlight module in positions other than the right position of the template. This feature was available in the Antares template.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi James,
    The hilite module features is available in the right position only. We have tried the hilite on the other position but then disable because it look NOT very good 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum