Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Any plans on creating a beautiful HikaShop/HikaMarket store template soon (style Fancy.com or similar would be amazing)?

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

@ilan76,

I’m afraid that at this moment, our templates integrate with Mijoshop, Joomshopping and virtuemart only. I have forwarded your suggestion about Hikshop/HikaMarket to development team for further consideration. However, I am not in the position to confirm on integration of such extension in our templates.

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@Saguaros 427926 wrote:</em><blockquote>@ilan76,

I’m afraid that at this moment, our templates integrate with Mijoshop, Joomshopping and virtuemart only. I have forwarded your suggestion about Hikshop/HikaMarket to development team for further consideration. However, I am not in the position to confirm on integration of such extension in our templates.</blockquote>

TBH I hope you don’t use hikashop as we already have mijoshop which imo is the best shopping cart for J3 and I could imagine a lot of unhappy people that went out and paid for mijoshop when JA started designing templates for that component

breathwork Friend

@gringo This maybe true, however mijo shop does not offer multivendor nor the ease of setup and management that the hikashop/hikamarket combo provides.

So I would second the req for a hikashop/hikamarket template from your most excellent designers.

Thanks

gavind Friend

I read their features side by side but what is Hikashop’s main advantage? I just couldn’t figure it out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  gavind 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum