Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’ve the same problem with acymailing component: the popup window doesn’t appeared.

This is a problem for me because it prevents me from work to the best; I hope you help me to solve this.

Thanks so much
    Matteo Fontana

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I switched the configuration backend of your site to use JA Admin template but I could not see the problem on your site, let me know the steps to do your site. I will check further

Regards

apiceweb Friend

Hi,
    go to component > hikashop > orders and select one of the order (click on order number); when order opened try to modify customer section (click on pencil in right top corner of customer section) It should open a window but nothing it happens.

I have this problem with other extension like acymailing, regular labs ecc the popup window not open

I hope that I explain me better

Thanks
    Matteo

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I got this bug on your site and I also raised that bug to development team here and they will join and give the hotfix for you soon

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

@apiceweb: You can provide me the FTP account via private reply. Our dev will join and check the problem directly on your site

The Captain Moderator

Hi,

You can try with my tweak as below:

• Go to file: administrator/templates/ja_admin/index.php
    • Find and comment this line of code:
    $this->addScript($this->baseurl . '/templates/' . $this->template . '/js/masonry/masonry.pkgd.min.js');

Hope this helps.

Regards

apiceweb Friend

Great that solve it.

Thanks
    Matteo Fontana

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  apiceweb 7 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘Hikashop’ is closed to new replies.