Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    how can I obtain the Highslide module like in the Grass demo of JaZinc template? I like the green colour in the background of the module, are there any Module class suffixies for that?

Thank you!

Željka

nguyenhuu quang Friend

pls install quickstart and compare your site

lucija Friend

Hi,
    at the beginning I tried to install quickstart but I couldn’t, so I did it separately, first joomla and then the template…
    Now I am at the good point already and don’t wont to start from the beginning, only I was wondering about that Highlight module..

Thank you

Željka

lucija Friend

It’s Highlight and not Highslide,
    sorry

ntonline Friend

I installed the JA Zink template along with all modules, plugins and components seperately to ensure all would work properly. Unfortunately the user guide for the JA ZinC template does not give very clear instruction on the JA Highslide module. As a result, I can not figure out how to get the module to function properly. When I add the URL for each thumbnail into the directory, the thumbnails appear in the module fine, but they do not link or populate the full-size images when selected. When I add the URL for each full-size image, the full-size image appears in the module. Even when I enable show thumbnail image, the full-size image appears in the module. I’m trying to duplicate the module as it appears in the JA ZinC template and need help with this. PLEASE HELP!

thangnn1510 Friend

Could you submit your login information (FTP/Admin account) to your support ticket VQM-224-47220. I’ll check for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum