Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I read all posts about language questions but i still have a problem/question… In highslide from JA Uvite I was able to change all parts i wanted to Portuguese by going to the ja_highslide.php file and replace the words: the move, close and so on. But I cant find the text that appears on mouse over a enlarged picture. The text: “Click to close image, click and drag to move. Use arrow keys for next and previous” . Where is it?? I search it again and again in ja_highslide.php but cant find it.
    Sorry for my English.
    Thank you,
    Joel Gomes

nguyenhuu quang Friend

Check it at Javasript files

redserp Friend

<em>@quang268 128504 wrote:</em><blockquote>Check it at Javasript files</blockquote>

Checked it… nothing there. Thanks

nguyenhuu quang Friend

I think it is Images, pls check Images.

redserp Friend

<em>@quang268 128513 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think it is Images, pls check Images.</blockquote>

Folder Images? I m not understanding.
    One more thing, I was able to change the mouseover text “Click to enlarge” in thumbnails on ja_highslide.php. So the other mouseover text in a picture that is already enlarged should be found in same file, no? strange….

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@redserp 128523 wrote:</em><blockquote>Folder Images? I m not understanding.
    One more thing, I was able to change the mouseover text “Click to enlarge” in thumbnails on ja_highslide.php. So the other mouseover text in a picture that is already enlarged should be found in same file, no? strange….</blockquote>

Those are image files, images with the text on it. So you have to e.g. open those in Photoshop and make some new ones with the same dimensions as the original one but in your language.

Easy thing, nothing to worry about at all.

redserp Friend

<em>@wooohanetworks 130022 wrote:</em><blockquote>Those are image files, images with the text on it. So you have to e.g. open those in Photoshop and make some new ones with the same dimensions as the original one but in your language.

Easy thing, nothing to worry about at all.</blockquote>

Its not an image…. I ve checked. The other mouseover text wasnt an image either but i found that one as i told :((

redserp Friend

Put this javascript in index.php from template directory:

hs.lang = {loadingText: ‘Carregando…’,
    restoreTitle: ‘Clique para fechar a imagem, clique e arraste para mover. Use as setas do teclado para ver a imagem seguinte ou a anterior.’,};

Or whatever your language is. 😀

alioztr Friend

Thats good but how can i change move, next, close, previous button language?

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy

please open the file :pluginscontentja_highslide.php

and try to find those codes:

[PHP]
    $html .= ‘<div class=”highslide-caption” id=”‘.$id_link.'”>
    <a href=”#” onclick=”return hs.previous(this); return false;” class=”control” style=”float:left; display: block”>
    Previous
    <br/>
    <small style=”font-weight: normal; text-transform: none”>left arrow key</small>
    </a>
    <a href=”#” onclick=”return hs.next(this); return false;” class=”control”
    style=”float:left; display: block; text-align: right; margin-left: 50px”>
    Next
    <br/>
    <small style=”font-weight: normal; text-transform: none”>right arrow key</small>
    </a>
    <a href=”#” onclick=”return hs.close(this); return false;” class=”control”>Close</a>
    <a href=”#” onclick=”return false” class=”highslide-move control”>Move</a>
    <div style=”clear:both”> </div>
    </div>’;

$html .= ‘</div>’;
    [/PHP]

[PHP]
    $html .= ‘<div class=”highslide-caption” id=”‘.$id_link.'”>
    <a href=”#” onclick=”return hs.previous(this); return false;” class=”control” style=”float:left; display: block”>
    ‘.JTEXT::_(‘PREVIOUS’).’
    <br/>
    <small style=”font-weight: normal; text-transform: none”>’.JTEXT::_(‘LEFT ARROW KEY’).'</small>
    </a>
    <a href=”#” onclick=”return hs.next(this); return false;” class=”control”
    style=”float:left; display: block; text-align: right; margin-left: 50px”>
    ‘.JTEXT::_(‘NEXT’).’
    <br/>
    <small style=”font-weight: normal; text-transform: none”>’.JTEXT::_(‘RIGHT ARROW KEY’).'</small>
    </a>
    <a href=”#” onclick=”return hs.close(this); return false;” class=”control”>’.JTEXT::_(‘CLOSE’).'</a>
    <a href=”#” onclick=”return false” class=”highslide-move control”>’.JTEXT::_(‘MOVE’).'</a>
    <div style=”clear:both”> </div>
    </div>’;

$html .= ‘</div>’;
    [/PHP]

And ad those text into the languageen-GBen-GB.ini file:

MOVE=Move
    NEXT=Next
    PREVIOUS=Previous
    LEFT ARROW KEY=Left arrow key
    RIGHT ARROW KEY=Right arrow key

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum