Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Somebody please help me with this. how can I set the thumbnails to appear in two columns like in the demo. I already tried to reduce size in plugin, but that does not work. I need this as I have too many pictures and they go long way down.

Another question, how can I set the size of the pictures when they open??

Thanks,

😉

Sherlock Friend

Hi desingsm !
    I can put images in table with 2 column ! I think that this is simple way for Highslide in 2 columns.

desingsm Friend

Hi hainn84,

Well I follow the instructions in users guide and my pictures show well, everything works perfect, but just in 1 column. Do you have any idea what can be wrong?? Thanks:laugh:

Sherlock Friend

HI desingsm !
    please send link of your site !

desingsm Friend

Hi,

How stupid. I found the error…. My module configuration was like this:

<div class=”highslide-wrap clearfix”>{highslide type=img src=portfolio/efimera_1.jpg class=’class for img’ outlinetype=rounded-white captionText=’Arquitectura efĂ­mera’}{/highslide}
    <div class=”highslide-wrap clearfix”>{highslide type=img src=portfolio/efimera_2.jpg class=’class for img’ outlinetype=rounded-white captionText=’Arquitectura efĂ­mera’}{/highslide}
    <div class=”highslide-wrap clearfix”>{highslide type=img src=portfolio/efimera_3.jpg class=’class for img’ outlinetype=rounded-white captionText=’Arquitectura efĂ­mera’}{/highslide}
    <div class=”highslide-wrap clearfix”>{highslide type=img src=portfolio/efimera_4.jpg class=’class for img’ outlinetype=rounded-white captionText=’Arquitectura efĂ­mera’}{/highslide}
    <div class=”highslide-wrap clearfix”>{highslide type=img src=portfolio/efimera_5.jpg class=’class for img’ outlinetype=rounded-white captionText=’Arquitectura efĂ­mera’}{/highslide}
    <div class=”highslide-wrap clearfix”>{highslide type=img src=portfolio/efimera_6.jpg class=’class for img’ outlinetype=rounded-white captionText=’Arquitectura efĂ­mera’}{/highslide}
    </div>

It was a copy and paste mistake. <div class=”highslide-wrap clearfix”> was in each picture….

Thanks again for your reply.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  desingsm 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum