Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have created a menu item in my Main Menu that points to a Category Blog Layout.

When you click on the menu item and are in the Category Blog Layout the menu item is highlighted as it should be.

However when I click on an article from the Category Blog Layout page in the resulting article page the relevant main menu item is no longer highlighted.

Please see attached images to help clarify.

Many thanks.

1. 03
    2. 04
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi barrybland

It is so hard to debug this issue.
    Could you please send me your live url, admin account so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

Barry Bland Friend

have uploaded site and sent info… thanks

Barry Bland Friend

I also notice that this effects the bread crumb trail – when you are in article view there is no breadcrumb trail 🙁

Additionally main menu does not have module position and is hard coded – which is a pain as I woulld like to use MetaMod to show different menus….

Anonymous Moderator

Hi barrybland

I would like to answer your questions as follows:

1. I also notice that this effects the bread crumb trail – when you are in article view there is no breadcrumb trail

=> the bread crumb is at the top of page. I saw that it is working fine.

2. Additionally main menu does not have module position and is hard coded – which is a pain as I woulld like to use MetaMod to show different menus….
    => This is from our template. For your idea, i am afraid that you have to create new postion at this place

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum