Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi I just installed a new fresh site using the quickstart.
    No problems on the installation, no error message, all was fine till I enable Highlight Module.
    it works fine, just great, and then I wanted to disable this module and… no way!!!!
    I unchecked, I checked, I click on the module and go into the options and click on radio button “enable: no”… and nothing!!!

Any idea?

Thanks a lot for help! 🙂

bigrk Friend

Did you unpublish it?

edd Friend

Hi there,

well I really dont understand, but if I disable “latest”, “popular”, “youtube” and “media”, the module dissapear, even if it is enabled!!!! so conclusion for me (tell me if I’m wrong): for to disable this module I just need to disable their content and not the Highlight Module
    :confused:

thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hightslide is default of template, Hightslide module only is mod_custom,
    If you want disable Hightslide, you can go to index.php(templates/ja_teline_ii/index.php)
    Search those lines(~line 36):

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/highslide/swfobject.js"></script>
    <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/highslide/highslide-with-html.js"></script>

Comment or remove them.

Sam Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 50249 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hightslide is default of template, Hightslide module only is mod_custom,
    If you want disable Hightslide, you can go to index.php(templates/ja_teline_ii/index.php)
    Search those lines(~line 36):

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/highslide/swfobject.js"></script>
    <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/highslide/highslide-with-html.js"></script>

Comment or remove them.</blockquote>

THanks a lot! I have been trying to remove the highslide!

One question:

I would like to use the open/close login from the new Pyrite template, or the old Telline template; how can i do that for Telline II?

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

<blockquote>I would like to use the open/close login from the new Pyrite template, or the old Telline template; how can i do that for Telline II?</blockquote>
    please say more detail, some creenshots are very helpful

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum