Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there

On the http://ja-decor.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/about you’ve managed to hide the actual article content, how do you do that? I know how to do it on the front page ?

Many thanks

James

fmfame Friend

Hi stebson,

if you have set the “layout” parameter in template manager to “features” so article content wont be shown. Its a “module” layout .

And if you want to add a article shown layout you can change layout parameter to “default” with renaming the template style and clicking of the small arrow at the “save” button and “save as copy”.

So you can choose which pages you will use as “blog” pages with content of articles or as “module” pages for free content managing by modules..

stebson Friend

I’ve aleady got it set to features but it’s still not working

fmfame Friend

ok then post an exact link of the page you think there is shown article content..

Or PM me the link

i will take a look

fmfame Friend

oh i see
    i was wrong.

Your “education” page is edited like in our ja decor “about” page..

Its not a blank “module” layout. Ja decor has its own single artice styling for “featured layout”.
    So you can edit this article and you have integrated here the featured module positions..

in ja decor demo page “about” this is a single article view with featured layout.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fmfame 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum