Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I m try to find a way to hide mega menu home button, but only when is active (on the frontpage). I create a class for the home button for example class “hide_home” and i use this css:

.t3-mainnav .navbar .nav .active .hide_home {
    display: none;
    }

but is not working. Can someone help me on this??

newsun11026 Friend

Hi,
    You needn’t add some css. You only need add “hide” class in Extra Class (Mega Menu) for Home menu.

ketihar Friend

Hi. With this you can hide menu home button, but as i said, i only want to hide it when is active, i only want to hide it on the frontpage. Thats why i used class “active”.

newsun11026 Friend

I understood. You can try this CSS.
    #t3-mainnav li.current.active.hide-home {
    display: none;
    }
    Notice: nospace between .active and .hide-home

ketihar Friend

The perfect solution!! Thanks a lot!!

newsun11026 Friend

Hi,
    If you need more support, don’t hesitate to contact us

dsinor Friend

Hi.

Instead of adding new classes in megamenu and also adding styles in custom.css, why not make a simple change in the navbar.less file:

Go to the // Default Navbars section,
    scroll down to > .active > a {
    and change the color: @navbar-default-link-active-color;
    to display: none;

This removes the menu button for every active page.

Whether it works optimally with drop down menus may be a function of whether there is a page associated with the title item in the drop menu.

Thoughts?

I’m a noob, so I’d love to learn if there is a reason for not doing this, at least for simple sites that don’t use drop-downs.

thx!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dsinor 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum