Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I was using the template JA-Purity II before and now trying to rebuild my site with Joomla 3 and the new T3 Framework.
    How can i hide the main content block ? In the JA-Purity template there was an option in the profile of this template.
    Can i do the same with the T3 Framework ?

jdkock Friend

Nobody ?

My site has a frontpage with a slideshow and also a page for my blog.
    So on my home page i want to only show the logo with the navigation and under this the slideshow. Further only the footer.
    On the blog page i show the logo with the navigation and all the articles. And also the footer.

I now created twe layouts, one for my frontpage with no mainbody, and one for my blog with the mainbody in it.
    How do i get this two different layouts on my site for the frontpage and the blogpage.

So can anyone help me how i can do this ?

Scott Lavelle Friend

It sounds like you are already almost there if you have already created the two layouts for two different profiles. So have you looked at the “assignments” tab within each of the profiles? You should be able to select which menu items should use each one – in your case, choosing the home menu link for the one and the rest of the menu items for the other (I suppose).

Does that help at all?

Scott Lavelle - Technical Resource Solutions, LLC
    Certified Joomla Administrator

jdkock Friend

<em>@slavelle 370762 wrote:</em><blockquote>It sounds like you are already almost there if you have already created the two layouts for two different profiles. So have you looked at the “assignments” tab within each of the profiles? You should be able to select which menu items should use each one – in your case, choosing the home menu link for the one and the rest of the menu items for the other (I suppose).

Does that help at all?</blockquote>

Yes. Thanks. I found it and now its works like before.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jdkock 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum