Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello guys,

it?s possible to hide the K2 sidebar element?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    This is the sidebar modules , Please check the menu assignment to publish it on pages in there module options .
    While if you want to use the full width (without sidebar) you can check the layouts of the template styles in the template manager section .

thkellmann Friend

Hello,

thanks for you support.
    I deactivate any K2 module for the sidebar, on top i delete all Module Assignment in the several modul. Without success.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    in this case PM me your administration user details i will check it directly on your site.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Thanks for providing the information .
    On k2 item sidebar page items are hard code that is defined in the file “/html/com_k2/directory/item.php” in template “ja_directory”.

If you want to hide the author info block add the below code in custom.css file

.directory-aside .itemAuthorBlock { display: none; }

Clear cache and check.

thkellmann Friend

Hey pankajsharma,

thanks for the fast support, it works fine. Easy solution 🙂

vernontee Friend

Hi, it seems this hides the author block but the “Latest from Author” is still there… if i would like to put other modules in that position, what position is that?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>Hi, it seems this hides the author block but the “Latest from Author” is still there… if i would like to put other modules in that position, what position is that?</blockquote>
    This issue is for the gide the sidebar element , Kindly open your own thread and add all details in separate thread . It will help our community.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum