Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Did your site live online? Please post your site url here, we’ll try to help you find reason of this problem.

Regards,

dkhc3 Friend

Hi again,

The site is not published on the internet. So it is supposed to work? Have you tested it? The problem is that the suffix´ I add in the menu modules are not added to the class. I think it is a Module Chrome problem.

In index.php on row 134: I find that when I change the Module Chrome from style="none" to style="JAxhtml" it works fine, but the styling is of course broken.

Could you please have a look at this?

Ninja Lead Moderator

visible-phone, hidden-phone are pre-defined css styles of Bootstrap. Please have a look at both videos below, you will see it’s working fine on JA Simpli template

• Frontend here:

• Add it to module class suffix here
    erixis Friend

I’m not getting this function to work in modules published in the banner-top position.

I have a custom html module with an image in it. I wanted it to not show on mobile devices but when I put the hidden-phone tag into the module class suffix area under the advanced tab, that doesn’t prevent it from showing on mobile devices.

Any idea what to do to fix this?

erixis Friend

Ok, just tripped over this article: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/hide-module-in-mobile/

You have to add a space before the suffix code for some reason. That will make it work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  erixis 7 years, 8 months ago.

The topic ‘Hidden & visible classes on menu modules’ is closed to new replies.