Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have been doing some form customisation. I am running ver 1.4.2.

I want to simplify the forms by setting a default for some fields and then hiding them.

For example, set ‘Notify if job modified’ on Employers registration form to ‘Yes’ and hide.

I have set init value to 1, and set display mode to Hide, but registered Employers still default to No.

I also tried setting init value to 1 and setting Read Only, and display mode to Show. Read Only seemed to make no difference to form at all. Field was still selectable when registering.

Am I missing something?

Many thanks,

siukin Friend

I would really like to know how to that also, because I see Unnecessary some fields that are required for the system.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guys,

Could you please tell me which field system are unnecessary for further consideration?

gavinallday Friend

Hi,

I have already hidden the ‘Education’ and ‘Description’ fields.

This’ latest request is to set ‘Notify if job modified’ to Yes and hide the field.

I would also like to set ‘Duration’ to 1 month and hide the field.

Many thanks,

jack705 Friend

I think give complete details for further consideration, so we can have specific answer

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@gavinallday 171499 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

This’ latest request is to set ‘Notify if job modified’ to Yes and hide the field.

Many thanks,</blockquote>

Hi guy,

Could you give me the link + account admin (+ account ftp if possible) for a closer look?

gavinallday Friend

Hi,

I have updated the admin details in the original post.

Many thanks,

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@gavinallday 171499 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Many thanks,</blockquote>

Hi Gavinallday,

I have already checked this on your site and observe that works fine. Please try again with below settings for “Notify if the job posting is modified” field:

– Init value = 1
    – Display mode = Hide all on frontend
    – Readonly/disabled = Yes

Hope that helps and kindly let me know if it still occurs.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum