Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hi i have paid for $86 plan and i suppose to access dawnloading JA Builder with Templates but i do not have any of those and since 45 minuts im trying to send massages to on line support but no reply

1. support
    isamalhassan Friend

i’m sorry to say that … but i paid yesterday for $86 plan, and the only thing i got is headache….. i can not access any thing and as im not a member…. i have contact every one and every one is sending the problem to the others…. i have a lot of work to do people… i need my problem to be solved now other wise please send me my money back. no one of your team able to till me what is the problem even. some times they will say reset password … the other time they will say free the cash and they wait for department of members …. in fact i’m done and if this issue will not be solved today i need my money back please…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry for the late reply.Due to weekend holidays support is not available. For the issue please try to reset your forum password and try to login again on site.
    If you still getting any error kindly share the error details. As per JATC membership you have full access to download templates amd their complimentary extensions.

Regards

Anonymous Moderator

Hello,

Regarding the download access, if you tried to download by clicking the GET IT NOW button it wouldn’t work. You need to browse the downloads from https://www.joomlart.com/downloads/ directly. Could you login and try again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum