Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there

I want to show an image to cover the top of each page.
    I have tried using ‘hero 1.1’ and I have tried using ‘content slideshow 1’

I have set the image to ‘cover’
    I want the whole image to show, but it cuts the image off to fit the height of the container, unless I add more (see attachment screenshot ‘how it looks – image cut off’)
    I have also attached the original image so you can see how it should look (see attachment ‘original image’)

Once I have the image correct I want it to be responsive so the full image shows on the device (mobile) but at the moment it cuts off the side of the image (see attached mobile screenshot ‘how it looks in mobile’)

Please can you tell me how to achieve it so the full image shows on both PC and mobile.
    And can the buttons / text etc be responsive too so they are not massive on a mobile?

I refer back to this website which works exactly as I want on both PC and mobile https://www.fledglings.org.uk

Thanks for your help
    Alison

1. how-it-looks-image-cut-off
    2. sparkler-image
    3. how-it-looks-in-mobile

Shemeam

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Alison,

Did you try to edit the image so that its height is equal to the height/width of that block?

shemeam Friend

I am not sure what you mean, what is the height and width of the block?
    So i guess the answer is no!

please can you give me the best image dimensions to use

Shemeam

shemeam Friend

I have used ‘call to action 5.4’ and it seems to work better

Shemeam

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shemeam 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum