Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have installed the transe menu and it works but!
    1: the submenues are not dropping down where they should be, like when I’m at the button than it has to drop down somwhere under the button right? well on my site they appear at the end of the transe menu the right side.
    2: The submenus are not completly in site, so for example I have 2 submenus, but I see only 1 the other one is falling under the background of main body.
    3: the menu itself is not positioned good, its to high on the place. it has to be lover maybe 5 px.

can sombody help me solving this problem please.

turalo Friend

I just tryd the ja transe in firefox, and its difirent, in firefox the submenus are not so far to the right side as in IE…. and in firefox the submenus are visible, not like in IE they are not visible

turalo Friend

Now the menu’s position problem is solved, i had to make some changes to the template, and also give the right suffix. now the menu is in right position,
    only one problem left, thats the submenus in IE , they disapear under the virtue mart body background, so I can see only the smal part of first subbutton…
    sombody know how to ?

you can see the testing site http://www.oqdaygsm.nl

Hung Dinh Friend

You will have make lots of changes to the CSS files to make JA Transmenu to work with the JA Shopping II, our developer have to spend 3 days to make the transmenu for JA Regulus…
    This will be a time consuming and hard work….

I will also move this request to the JA Shopping II forum and ask one of our developer to have a look for you

g.akram Friend

well, actualy I dont need much, if its only works normal, like not apearing in background but foregroudn, the colors and other etc…. I will make later.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  g.akram 17 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum