Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

using grass theme…

i have already gone in and added a background gradient to the menu… see the url: http://www.govenom.com

i’ve made another graphic – red gradient that ;so, when the mouse hovers over it change’s- right now i only have the arrow 3 graphic – what do i need to edit for this to happen…

please advise..
    thanks

trey

Anonymous Moderator

Hi treybraid

try to understand your issue and find it in your website but it is impossible

Could you let me know in detail? Or send me a demo image so that i could have a closer look on the issue

Anonymous Moderator

Hi treybraid

try to understand your issue and find it in your website but it is impossible

Could you let me know in detail? Or send me a demo image so that i could have a closer look on the issue

treybraid Friend

hey see the screenshot attached – hope this explains it better what i am trying to do…

thanks
    trey

1. menu-mock1
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi treybraid

I think your way is correct. You have to expand images to larger

Open templates/ja_zinc/ja_menus/ja_moomenu/ja.moomenu.css file, you have to change images from following code section to your images:

#ja-cssmenu li:hover a,
    #ja-cssmenu li.sfhover a,
    #ja-cssmenu li.havechildsfhover a,
    #ja-cssmenu li.havechild-activesfhover a {
    color: #9A4600;
    background: url(../../images/arrow-3.gif) no-repeat center bottom;
    }

#ja-cssmenu li a.active,
    #ja-cssmenu li a.active:hover,
    #ja-cssmenu li a.active:active,
    #ja-cssmenu li a.active:focus {
    color: #9A4600;
    background: url(../../images/arrow-3.gif) no-repeat center bottom;
    }

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum