Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am trying to use the JA Fubix template for a site but I am having some problems with the megamenu as it is all new to me.
    I have watched a video tutorial that I found here but I am still stuck.
    The menus and pages that I create show up but then the slideshow and other modules do not show up.
    For instance, on the demo server I created a new category, subcategory, published two items and created a menu. It all seems fine but the other modules are missing. Here is the link, http://ja-fubix1371078786.joomweb.com/index.php/2013-06-13-08-22-09/yankee-candles
    Probably something to do with page assignment but I can’t figure it out.

Also, I will be very grateful if one of the MEGAMENU MASTERS/JA Developers will be kind enough to help me out.
    Thanks

phong nam Friend

Hi,

If possible, send me a PM with admin login info of your site, I will check & give your more detailed suggestion.

Regards

mgl908 Friend

Thanks. PM sent.

phong nam Friend

Hi,

<blockquote>For instance, on the demo server I created a new category, subcategory, published two items and created a menu. It all seems fine but the other modules are missing. Here is the link, http://ja-fubix1371078786.joomweb.co…yankee-candles
    Probably something to do with page assignment but I can’t figure it out.</blockquote>

In this case, you need to create new layout (Home-copy) which contains position “component” to display the modules, i.e in Yankee Candles menu item. Pls BACKUP your files & try to follow detailed guides:

1. Clone templatesja_fubixtplsblockshomepage.php to homepage-copy.php, then open new file & add below codes at line 85.

<div class="main-container">
    <jdoc:include type="component" />
    </div>

2. Clone templatesja_fubixtplshome.php to home-copy.php, then open new file & replace line:

<?php $this->loadBlock ('homepage') ?>

with

<?php $this->loadBlock ('homepage-copy') ?>

3. Go to Template Manager >> JA_Fubix_Style >> select homepage-copy in Layout >> Then assign this style to your selected menu items (i.e Yankee Candles )

Make sure that you assigned the modules to available positon in “home” layout.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum