Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

@media (min-width: 980px) {
    .logo {
    margin-left: 270px;
    }

.logo-image a {
    width: 315px !important;
    }
    }

I am using the the JA Fubix Template with the custom.css code above courtesy of Leo to work on the logo.
    I will like to tacke it differently and will appreciate any help with the coding to achieve that.

Basically, this is what I would like to do with some help

1. Create a div above the top header or where the logo/site name is presently
    2. Set top and bottom padding to auto
    3. Set padding for the right and left margin to auto so the logo can automatically center itself on all devices.
    4. I think this will allow me to increase the font size for the logo as I have to keep it small the way things are currently set.

Here is a link to the site ghanalinks

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help.

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try with my below solution

Open templates/ja_fubix/css/custom.css file

Add new script

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .logo {
    margin-left: 40px !important;
    }
    }

@media (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 979px) {
    .logo {
    margin-left: 200px !important;
    }
    }

@media (min-width: 1200px) {
    .logo {
    margin-left: 550px !important;
    }
    }

mgl908 Friend

I have reverted to the original template style for now. I tested it on my dummy site (lookupyrst) and had a couple of problems. The menu does not look right on some pages and the site name on the bottom page floats around.
    I have attached a couple of images.
    Thanks for your help as always.

1. Capture1
    2. menu
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I have gone to link your site as you mention above. But I could not get the problem on your site. May be you fixed the problem on your site, right? If you still face the same problem please let me know how can I see it on your site.

mgl908 Friend

Thanks for the follow up. I have reverted to the original template but I tried it on my test site lookupyrste and the problem persists there. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will note that the logo on the bottom of the page has shifted. Also, if you click on the World Bundesliga menu for instance you will note that the menus are not right etc. I can PM you the password and username for that site if you want to look at it some more.
    Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, I saw the problem from link on your site conflicted custom.css file. You can pm me admin login info and ftp account of your site. I shall check it directly on your site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum