Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I need some help with the Joomfish Language-Selection Module in Teline II. As you can see on my site it is in the ja-login position. In Firefox 3 it works properly but in Firefox 2 and IE it destroys the whole header. Can someone help me with this?

gemeon Friend

Please, can someone help me?

questbg Friend

Hi Gemeon

I checked the site and it looks fine to me (Firefox 2 and Safari), however, your language selection appears to now be at the bottom in the ‘Syndication’ position, not in ja-login position?

Did you do this to try overcome the problem?

fresco Friend

I’ve checked as well, and IE7 displays it on the left side, just over the logo…
    not very fine… 🙂
    too bad I don’t know how to help you!

gemeon Friend

<em>@questbg 70932 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Gemeon

I checked the site and it looks fine to me (Firefox 2 and Safari), however, your language selection appears to now be at the bottom in the ‘Syndication’ position, not in ja-login position?

Did you do this to try overcome the problem?</blockquote>

yeah, I did this, because it really wasn’t the best solutions. So I changed the postion to the bottom. I can replace it back to top, if you would have a look…

<em>@fresco 71075 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve checked as well, and IE7 displays it on the left side, just over the logo…
    not very fine… 🙂
    too bad I don’t know how to help you!</blockquote>

yeay, thats my problem. Nobody, who can help me with this?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gemeon 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum