Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have change/rename the name folder of ja_sanidineii_light at templates folder,
    I got the problem, I cannot change the Body Background images coz there is no images show up in the dropdown list, as shown on this warning :
    JFolder::files: Path is not a folder /home/jadewall/public_html/community/templates/ja_sanidineii_light/images/background,
    what do I have to do to fix this?

Is there anything else that I have to fixed regarding changing the ‘ja_sanidineii_light’ name folder?

Thank you guys.

bennitos Friend

not really an answer to your question but may i ask why you want to change the folder name of the template? what is the added value of doing that?

stuarta60 Friend

Hello,

I have exact same problem is there any fix please?

Saguaros Moderator

as reported
    <blockquote>
    JFolder::files: Path is not a folder /home/jadewall/public_html/community/templates/ja_sanidineii_light/images/background,
    </blockquote>your template is missing the background folder inside the templates/ja_sanidineii_light/images folder.

Now you try to check again and put some background images in this folder

Thanks

stuarta60 Friend

Hi,

No, this folder is there. The problem only occured when I renamed the template name.

So my path is templates/new_template_name/images/background

All the background images are still in this folder too. Very strange.

Do you know what else this could be?

Saguaros Moderator

hmm, it’s a strange problem, i checked the installation package and it seems fine to me http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=10100

stuarta60 Friend

Sorted!!

In the templatedetails xml file there is another reference to the ja_sanidineii_light template file name

change the “ja_sanidineii_light” reference in the below code to the new name of your template

<param name=”ja_bodybg” type=”filelist” default=”” directory=”templates/ja_sanidineii_light/images/background” label=”Body background” description=”Background image for whole site” />

🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  stuarta60 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum