Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ok – I have Sargas installed and CoolAds is published in position user5. What’s with the parameter “module position to show” ? I understand that means that the modules published in those positions (eg banner, user8, user9) will show in the coolads (at position user5). Well that seems to work, but ONLY when banner, user8 and user9 modules are actually published on the same page that’s showing CoolAds. I mean, the only way I can successfully show those modules through CoolAds is when they’re already showing on that page anyway. It just doesn’t make sense ??
    Thanks for your prompt support – JA – I have paid for this.
    Colin.

cwigg Friend

It cannot be beyond the knowledge for one of the JA people to provide an explanation (in reasonable English) as to what the “module position to show” actually means on the coolads config, and what the relationship is to modules actually published in those positions. Even if you dont have an answer, it would be courteous to receive an acknowledgment, or request for more info from myself.

cwigg Friend

Hello again. This is still bugging me.

Whilst there are errors in my earlier posting (above, where I talked about user8 and user9 modules, I meant to say user 7 and 8), I still do not understand the point of having user8 as a “module position to show”, when user8 is an actual module position with this template.

It looks fine for me using just banner and user7 as module positions to show because banner and user7 are not actual positions with this template. But, when I add user8 to module positions to show, it works, but it looks dumb, because user8 is already being displayed in the user8 position!

kindkitchen Friend

Don’t know if this will do any good..

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-sargas-readme/

I still can’t get mine to work.. I am going to go right to the mod who responded to my post after this.. :0

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kindkitchen 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum