Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

At eleven this morning I browsed to site to get an information and everything was OK: no changes made. At twelve I discovered that the slideshow module in home page does not work anymore and the bottom of the page is no more structured as it could be. If I create a sample module and put on the slideshow position it goes fine. No settings were changed. Please I need an urgent help. Thanks

robyrom Friend

I solved the issue. I’m using a plugin (Folcomedia) to manage the cookie alert and it conflicts with the JA slide module (I exeprienced this trouble in Ja Bookshoop as well) if it uses its Jquery.

robyrom Friend

I solved the issue. I’m using a plugin (Folcomedia) to manage the cookie alert and it conflicts with the JA slide module (I exeprienced this trouble in Ja Bookshoop as well) if it uses its Jquery.

robyrom Friend

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  robyrom 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum