Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I have replaced the logo in the JA Beranis template and changed the height and width to match the new logo size in the template.css file, but I am unsuccessful in getting the full width of the logo to show. I can’t find the method of increasing the width. The responsive layout is enabled. Is it in the template-responsive.css file?

rypetry Friend

Nevermind! I found it. Right in front of my face. In case you need help with it, here’s what I did:

In the template.css file:

}
    .logo-image {
    overflow: hidden; – needs to say “overflow: visible;”
    }

seaghan Friend

I’m not sure that will work.
    *I think* but am not sure that when caches are cleared, and when ‘Compile LESS to CSS’ is done, all changes in template.css are cleared.

rypetry Friend

Hmmmmm… I’m not familiar with LESS. Been using Joomlart templates a couple of years – nearly every one made since 2009 and haven’t heard of compiling LESS nor do I know how to enable/disable it. I did clear my cache and used three different devices to view the site modified and making the overflow visible works on all. The responsive layouts are a different breed of template, more work to customize, but overall I’m really impressed with Joomlart. Thanks.

seaghan Friend

ok great … if it works, it works 🙂

jtadesign Friend

Its not working for me 🙂
    Ive uploaded a logo that is slightly bigger (130 pc wide) and its cut off my span2. How can I make the logo fully visible even in responsive? Please help

jtadesign Friend

CORRECTION ! It works now ! Thank you so much, Rypetry ! It was driving me crazy

rypetry Friend

You bet! Glad I could help.

bashkimm Friend

<em>@jtadesign 383812 wrote:</em><blockquote>CORRECTION ! It works now ! Thank you so much, Rypetry ! It was driving me crazy</blockquote>

not working for me someone can help me:(

rypetry Friend

Furnish the web address of the template and I’ll take a look.

bashkimm Friend

<em>@rypetry 384110 wrote:</em><blockquote>Furnish the web address of the template and I’ll take a look.</blockquote>

thx it works now?? did not work yesterday:)

rypetry Friend

<em>@bashkimm 384107 wrote:</em><blockquote>not working for me someone can help me:(</blockquote>

Ok, so I took a look at your logo. It’s not getting bigger because your logo png image file is only 130×32, which happens to match the size in the template.css file. What you need to do, if you want your logo to appear larger, is to create a larger version of your logo png file, upload to the “/templates/ja_beranis/images” folder and then change the dimensions in the template.css file to match… the language that contains the dimensions in the css file is as follows:

}
    .logo-image h1 a {
    background-image: url(“../images/logo.png”);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    width: 130px; you will change this to match image dimensions
    height: 32px; you will change this to match image dimensions
    }

Hope this gets you on the right track.

EDIT: Didn’t read the part where you got it fixed. Oh well! Maybe someone else new at Joomla template editing will read this and be helped.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rypetry 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum