Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear Friend,

I will appreciate some help on the image that handles the main menu. Since i closed up the margin, i am working on knocking off the rounded edge. Got the one for active and mouse over link but the background menu bar is not changing. Find attached in pictorial form for more clarifications.

Here is a link to the site – http://nigerianlocalcontentsummit.com

Thank you

1. test
    TomC Moderator

It appears that the item you need to modify with regard to the background image for your main navigation can be found within the following file path:

/templates/ja_kyanite/images/mainnav-bg.gif

and the relative CSS rule controlling this issue found at line 914 within file path –> /templates/ja_kyanite/css/template.css<blockquote>#ja-mainnav .inner { background: url(“../images/mainnav-bg.gif”) no-repeat scroll center top transparent;
    height: 48px;

}</blockquote>

The simplest way to go about it would be to modify the image with straight edge corners.

chuksokezie Friend

Thanks for the reply. I have done exactly that as shown in the screenshot but am still getting that result. Can you throw more light on how to resolve this? This will be well appreciated

TomC Moderator

<em>@chuksokezie 321665 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for the reply. I have done exactly that as shown in the screenshot but am still getting that result. Can you throw more light on how to resolve this? This will be well appreciated</blockquote>
    There may be other similar images in the other color theme image folders you may need to adjust with the straight corners as well – depending on the color theme you are utilizing. Better safe-than-sorry to simply modify all of them.

chuksokezie Friend

Thanks a million. I have been able to fix it. I overlooked the images/mainnav-bg.gif file and was looking at images/green/mainnav-bg.gif. Thanks for helping me think out of the box.

Regards

TomC Moderator

<em>@chuksokezie 321712 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks a million. I have been able to fix it. I overlooked the images/mainnav-bg.gif file and was looking at images/green/mainnav-bg.gif. Thanks for helping me think out of the box.

Regards</blockquote>
    Glad to be of assistance !!!

All the best with your continuing site development.

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum