Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

This is a really strange issue. Not sure if its Joomla or one of the components or even the webserver.

The website looks and works perfectly 95% of the time. An issue happens 2 or 3 times a week (maybe more when we’re asleep and don’t even realise) where the formatting of the site goes completely bonkers and looks terrible. Everything works (links, components like Twitter, News Feeds, etc) but it just looks awful.

Suddenly after a measure of time, the issue resolves itself. The website at the moment I’m typing is having the strange issue.

It’s been happening for a few months. I’ve updated to Joomla 2.5.9 and also tried disabling all the modules one by one to see if they are the cause (they’re not!).

Help please! Anyone have any ideas? I’ve attached an image of the site (at 33% magnification so you can see more of the site in the image).

1. screenshot
    boost_it Friend

Okay I’ve figured it out. It was the Join&Minify &Compress CSS option under Template Manager. It was enabled and it worked MOST of the time.

Why would it not work sometimes?? Why would the site lose CSS formatting only occasionally? Is there a tool or fix I can use for this?:((

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You faced this issue in IE browser, right?

IE limits the number of CSS files loaded so without enabling compress funtion, some css files may not be loaded which causes that issue.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum