Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hi….
    i am free member here…

i have no access permission to join/read any thread from JA Koniga template while they are permit for members only…

i have downloaded JA Koniga template, unfortunately i dont understand on how to use it…
    (i am intermediate user on html and php)

can anybody guide me on how to use the template??

plss…..

tq 🙂

swemmel Friend

rfa_nutzz;27998hi….
    i am free member here…

i have no access permission to join/read any thread from JA Koniga template while they are permit for members only…

i have downloaded JA Koniga template, unfortunately i dont understand on how to use it…
    (i am intermediate user on html and php)

can anybody guide me on how to use the template??

plss…..

tq 🙂

Hi there,

Become a member here and pay for your template, like we all do. We will be glad to help you then.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

kashxo Friend

Since you are unlicensed member, how can you download JA Koniga?

TomC Moderator

<em>@kashxo 28015 wrote:</em><blockquote>Since you are unlicensed member, how can you download JA Koniga?</blockquote>

Ya … pretty much the question that needs to be answered.

I suspect we won’t be hearing from him again.

😉

mfcphil Friend

alas Joomla templates get abused like everything else on peer to peer download programes.

ErikThorsen Friend

Well, if he hasn’t paid then why would he ask in the forums? That just sounds silly to me. Well, if he has a record of being a previous member I am sure he will cry out. But seems like he might just be a “freeloader”…

Michael Casha Friend

Unlicensed members are not permitted to use the templates, topic closed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum