Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m so confused I want to replicate the same template as the demo. Why do I have 2 main menus? one called main and the other magizin? Now I think I messed my whole template up. I’m trying to go through every parameter and do each category what is listed in these forums.

now i’m getting the message. error loading data! In the module manager I can’t seem to find the magizin module now.

crazyleggs Friend

Did you install from the quickstart? The quickstart installed (with content)is the exact same as the demo.
    Also, since you are new, just a little advice, as soon as you have a good install, back it up immediately, that includes your directory and your database.

I also document all changes I make

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, that’s right as crazyleggs said, please you install the quickstart to complete the site.

[PHP]Why do I have 2 main menus? one called main and the other magizin? [/PHP]
    They only are groups menu which you would like choose and use one of them to display on the main menu of the site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum