Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I would like to replace the LOG IN link throughout the site with HelloMe (as demonstrated on the demo). How is this done?

I have Jomsocial installed and I have hellome installed.

Please assist

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Andrea,

Do you mean that wherever in your site has LOGIN link, it should open page with HELLOME module?

In demo site, it’s Jomsocial page and when user want to view, he/she must login first.

andreathelc Friend

You have misunderstood my support request COMPLETELY. Anyway I fixed it myself. I changed the link to an external/internal link and linked it to the Login Page. I then modified the Login page to be a blank page with the HelloMe module positioned as warranted. Problem solved.

The next problem I have is with the HELLO ME module inside of Jomsocial. It seems to be incompatible with your theme. I suspect that the latest version of this template is not yet compatible with the latest version of Jomsocial which I have installed. I would like this problem corrected until you all manage to update this template to facilitate Jomsocial’s latest version. And so this is how my Hello Me looks on the Jomsocial page when in the Sidebar1. I am unable to give it a module class since it messes it up further.

1. hellome_notworking
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

We’re aware of these issues due to the change of the new version from Jomsocial (the markup was changed), we just update for JA Social template and be in progress of updating for this JA Social II template, please stay tuned. I will get back when the new version of this template is released.

mberwing Friend

Hello,

has the issue been fixed now in JA Social II template because there is now new version 1.0.3 from January 13th.

Saguaros Moderator

We released new version for JA Social II on Jan 13th. Please take backup of your site and update this latest version.

Remember to backup first.

odonel Friend

The latest version has issues in firefox for jomsocial. The cover page does not show when user logs in.

Saguaros Moderator

Did you experience the same issue with our demo site here? http://ja-social-ii.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/homesocial

It’s using JomSocial 4.1.4.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum