Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi team,

great job you’ve done. I would like some info on more integration between jab and helix. The only thing i want is to keep header and footer across the helix template (articles, contact etc.) this is very important because with the default template of jab we cant have a lot of functionality.

Thanks again for this great product

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Kovou,

You can check out the demo site for this integration here: http://ja-builder-compatible.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/frameworks/helix-3

Could you detail the integration you wish?

Kovou Friend

I wish the header and the footer section of ja builder remain across the helix framework. At the present you must create header and footer module through helix when you need to go to article or contact or everywhere else except ja builder page. (this is not only in the helix is across all frameworks)

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Kovou,

With pages like article / contact pages which have menu item type of single content (or other types of com_content) or contact page of com_contact, you just need to create menu item type of that page and assign JA Builder to it.

It then will use Header / Footer / … blocks of builder tool, the main content part (article content / contact ) will display in main content block of that page.

Correct me if I’m wrong in understanding your request.

Regards

Kovou Friend

When default template is other than ja builder template then inside ja builder (live edit) header and content sections are missing. You can always put headers and footers blocks but only inside the content section of jabuilder. Im looking a solution, other templates interacts the same as ja builder default template.

I dont know if you understand me or if i’m loosing something

Thanks again for your efforts

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I understand your point however, when using other templates like that, the header / footer block is controlled under those templates so only parts of JA Builder will show in Edit mode.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum