Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I want to make a consistent height of the theme colored sidebars on the left and right hand side of the header. On our home menu item we are using the JA Slideshow Lite module. For that instance the colored sidebar blocks are extended downwards for the height of the slideshow module. We would like those to stop at the end of the header as happens on the menu items which do not use the slideshow.

One other quick question and I can find this in the css files, but can you tell me off hand which other JA templates support the product page listing as shown in the JA Brisk template instructions? OnePage?

Jim Hill, Digital Marketing Manager
    User Friendly Consulting, Inc.
    1401 Kings Highway, Winona Lake, IN 46590

TomC Moderator

<em>@jimhill10 355338 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want to make a consistent height of the theme colored sidebars on the left and right hand side of the header. On our home menu item we are using the JA Slideshow Lite module. For that instance the colored sidebar blocks are extended downwards for the height of the slideshow module. We would like those to stop at the end of the header as happens on the menu items which do not use the slideshow. [/quote]

So in other words – just to be clear – you want to reduce the width of the slideshow on your home page so that the right/left sidebars are positioned just under the main navigation menu – as on other pages not displaying the slideshow – correct?

jimhill10 Friend

No, what I want to do is to make the vertical size of the sidebars on the left and right had sides of the header panel consistent between the home page using Slideshow Lite and the other pages which do not use that module. When using the Slideshow module the pretty aqua side panel bars are continued further down vertically for the entire height of the slide show module.

jimhill10 Friend

Here is a screen shot of what I mean.

1. Capture

TomC Moderator

Okay, so if I think I’m understanding you correctly, here is a suggestion . . .

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP OF YOUR FILES BEFORE YOU MAKE/SAVE CHANGES
    (so you can revert back to the original settings if needed)

FIRST STEP:
    Within file path –> /templates/ja_mendozite/themes/blue/css/template.css
    at line 106, remove #ja-header from this rule and change the background color code to #EEEEEE.

it should look as follows:

#ja-mainnav, #ja-slideshow {
    background-color: #EEEEEE
    }

SECOND STEP:
    Within file path —> /templates/ja_mendozite/css/template.css
    at line 815, change the background color as follows:

#ja-header {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #4EAEB9
    }

Let me know if this achieves the results you’re looking for.

jimhill10 Friend

You guys are the best, that works perfectly! Thanks again, Jim

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jimhill10 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum