Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I am trying to add a header using Module Intro Text on JA Extra Fields tab with Header Tag h4 however it is not working.

Could you please help me

Thank you very much for your assistant

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I have made a custom work on this file: modules/mod_jaimagehotspot/assets/asset.php and it will load Header Tag from module setting of JA Image Hotspot module. You can get it from my attached file and copy it into modules/mod_jaimagehotspot/assets/asset.php file.

Please don’t forget to backup old file before doing changes

Regards

1. asset.php_.zip
    desiretart Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@desiretart: You can give me the URL of your site, admin login and FTP account of your site and set as private reply. I will help you to check it directly on your site.

desiretart Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Please have a look at my screenshot below and you will see the Header Tag is working on your site but it forced with the same font-size that’s why you could not see the difference on that

But you can use this way to redefine the H tag on your site and below is a sample with H4 tag

Open templates/uber/css/custom.css file and add new CSS style

#ja-imagesmap820 a.point32 + div.popover h4.popover-title {
        font-size: 18px !important;
    }

Hope it helps

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-03-09-at-13.46.20
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-03-09-at-13.47.18
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum