Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have two problems with my webpage headline:
    1.It looks very bad(red circle in image1). Can anybody tell me where should I have to make changes to repair it?

2. I want that my last news to be shown in the whole line in headline, till to the search bar. But when I change the Title Max Length to a larger number than 50, from janewsticker module, it looks bad, as in the image2.

Thank you for your support.

1. image1
    2. image2
    aman204 Friend

Can you provide a link to your site

marian_7117 Friend
    nasirahamed Friend

Hi

My web address is theibb.org.
    How can I extend the length of headline module. If you go to my site you can see in the headline some articles title doesn’t show properly at the end. I think if we can increase the length it will be fixed. The problem is same as http://www.stiriexterne.com

Nasir

HeR0 Friend

Hi Guys
    Open file template.css and find .ja-healineswrap then change value to 540px of width attribute ( this value is a sample, you can change to other value)

Regards,

Kris Small Friend

<em>@HeR0 341421 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Guys
    Open file template.css and find .ja-healineswrap then change value to 540px of width attribute ( this value is a sample, you can change to other value)

Regards,</blockquote>

Thanks HeR0. I ended up having a similar issue only in IE and using the 540px width helped me fix the issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Kris Small 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum