Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have modules in position-7 and position-8 (sidebar to main content component) that, after upgrading to JAmero 1.0.1 are not displaying their titles. In their module setup, it still has ‘show title’ selected and they work (titles are displayed) when they are used in other positions.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This is so strange since in my local, it still displays as normal, please pm me admin and FTP account of your site, I shall check it for you 🙂

cssdaweb Friend

<em>@Saguaros 363812 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

This is so strange since in my local, it still displays as normal, please pm me admin and FTP account of your site, I shall check it for you :)</blockquote>

Any progress?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Did you make change in code of this template? Please pm me FTP account of your site, I shall check for you

cssdaweb Friend

Solved: I have a custom tpls block loading Sidebar1 and Sidebar2. It had style set to ‘JAxhtml’. Changing it to style=’T3xhtml’ fixed the issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cssdaweb 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum