Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi,
    maybe someone can help me…?!
    i want to change the header images in the different categories. at first – no problem.
    i have on top the mainmenu. the headerimage should only change at the third position. for all other positions it should show the same picture. that works too.
    but now my problem.. the submenu. it´s a menu for itself, but it also shows on third position the other picture, that only should be shown on third position of the mainmenu.

what i have to change?

i hope you understand my bad english, i do my very best 🙂

thanks,
    little_m

kashxo Friend

In this case, why dont you give us your url or at least a screenshot? That wil be the fastest way to solve the problem.

little_m Friend

…the attachment shows you a screenshot of the problem i mean 😉

1. headerimage
    Hieu Nguyen Admin

I don’t understand you, please try your best again with your english.

little_m Friend

hmm… ok, i´ll try!

the issue is that i want to have changing header graphics for each category in the main menu on the top of the website (for example: i want an image of a snowman to be displayed as header graphic when i click on the “winter”-link (1st item) on the top of the site and i want an image of a beach to be displayed as header graphic when i click on the “summer”-link(2nd item)) .

Everything works fine so far, but if i publish another menu (e.g. sub-menu or other-menu) clicking the different links of the menu (in left module position) also causes the header graphics to change.

For eaxample if i click on the 2nd link of the other menu called “contact” it also changes the header graphic from “snowman” to “beach”

what i want: changing header graphics only for the main-menu (top) not for the sub-menu or user-menu.

—————————
    miri

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  little_m 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum