Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i like to replace – header-top with an own image, but it seems that i cannot change the mod to 777 makes it writeble and replaceble.

Is this strange or do i do something wrong?

thanks
    Hans

ErikThorsen Friend

This is most likely due to ownership of files/folders.

Check with your webhost and make sure they set the correct ownership for all files/folders for your domain.

swemmel Friend

ErikThorsen;22548This is most likely due to ownership of files/folders.

Check with your webhost and make sure they set the correct ownership for all files/folders for your domain.

Bijlmer,

You can try with JoomlaXplorer to change the cmod of your files and folders.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

bijlmer Friend

thanks for the replay
    normaly i change everything myself via chmod fozllla, now i know there is nothing strange in the template 🙂 , i try to find my way

Hans

ErikThorsen Friend

If you uploaded the template using the installer in Joomla it normally changes the ownership of files/folders. This means you have to look at who is the owner of the files/folders. If it is set to nobody then you will know that you cannot upload or delete it. Then you need to modify the ownership and make sure it is set to your username.

bijlmer Friend

thanks,
    it was in the ownership. My host made the change, an other learning point 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bijlmer 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum