Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have problems with header display.

I don’t understand why the search module is not right aligned…
    The module position is ok with homepage but it’s not with other pages.

OK : http://www.aperostorming.com

KO : http://aperostorming.com/actualites/transferts/4270-tim-lane-confirme-les-pistes-george-smith-pierrick-gunther-et-frederic-michalak-au-lou.html

Thank you for your help.

1. header-problem
    TomC Moderator

The admin login information you provided does not seem to be working.

So that we can try to best assist you, please temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings

max83000 Friend

I just check the admin login informations. It might be ok now.

Thank for your help.

TomC Moderator

<em>@max83000 412663 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just check the admin login informations. It might be ok now.

Thank for your help.</blockquote>
    Still not working for some reason . . . All I really need for you to do is temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings . . . . then let me know when you’ve done this.

max83000 Friend

It’s done.

TomC Moderator

Okay, this is really strange …. the CSS doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me (viewing in Firebug).

I am forwarding this issue onto the JA Development Team for a closer look and further follow-up.

Saguaros Moderator

This due to style of a 3rd party module called ‘Related Item xtd’ in your site, please try open file: /modules/mod_relateditems_xtd/assets/css/style.css and remove this rule:

* {
    -moz-box-sizing: border-box;
    }

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum