Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello again,

I see that in the header section of simply template there are only 2 modules-positions (header left and header right) and only one of them (header right) has the option for assigning a position. So, I can only place one element in the page header? If I want to add 2 elements in the header (eg 2 banners) how can I do this?

Thanks.

timtecsa Friend

Have you tried 2 Banners for the Banner module assigned to that position and set to Count of 2 ?

manipenny Friend

Yes, that is working, but the banners are placed one of top of the other. And I want them to be side by side. Also is that possible to have search box and banner, or social media links on header at the same time?

timtecsa Friend

If you set the Count 2 to 1, do they alternate when you reload page ? Am only asking as mine don’t 🙁 Bug or bad setup?

manipenny Friend

If I select "randomise: pinned, randomise", they alternate.

Saguaros Moderator

You can try to reduce the with of left block so you will have more space for right block and add some style for it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum