Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

i have installed the header module in my template. now the problem is that, it shows only one image and the images are not changing. I have checked with both the option of flash and java script. But no solution.

please help..!:((

alegioia Friend

You must go here in ftp : templates/ja_antares/images/header/
    and then inserts your image in this directory.
    Click HERE to See like i’ve setting the ja_header module.
    Bye bye:D

ateninc Friend

hey….. thank you…:)
    but i have got 7 images in the folder. only one image comes right now. the others are not taken..

should i change the name of the jpg file? actually the image which i can preview right now is named as “a”. and the others are named header_image1, header_image2 etc…

please help…:confused:

alegioia Friend

Yes i can try to rename the image, in my directory header the name image is :
    header_image1.jpg, header_image2.jpg, header_image3.jpg ecc.:D and is ok.
    Bye bye

ateninc Friend

hey… problem again……..
    I tried to rename all the images as you have told me to “header_image1″, header_image2”, “header_image3” and so on.. But now no images get displayed. Again if I rename any image to “a” that image can be seen..

can you please find a solution?

Thank You for your help..:)

hello./………………………………………………………………………

ateninc Friend

can someone please find a solution for this…
    thank you..

alegioia Friend

You must go in the index.php in the line:
    $ja_header_images_wide = array (‘header1.jpg’,’header2.jpg’,’header3.jpg’,’header4.jpg’,’);

if you use wide

and
    $ja_header_images_narrow = array (‘header1-n.jpg’,’header2-n.jpg’,’header3-n.jpg’,’header4-n.jpg’,’header5-n.jpg’);
    if you use narrow resolution

Bye bye:D

ateninc Friend

hi, i am sorry that i couldnt find such a line in index.php.

defined( ‘_VALID_MOS’ ) or die( ‘Restricted access’ );
    $iso = split( ‘=’, _ISO );
    /*echo “<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”‘. $iso[1] .'”?’ .’>”;*/
    global $ja_color_themes, $ja_header_images, $ja_width_default, $ja_color_default, $ja_font_size_default, $ja_tool, $ja_menutype, $ja_template_path, $ja_template_absolute_path, $ja_headerimg, $ja_color, $ja_width, $ja_font_size, $ja_template_name;

$ja_template_name = ‘ja_antares’;

# TEMPLATE CONFIGURATIONS ##########
    ####################################
    #support extra color themes
    $ja_color_themes = array(‘blue’,’orange’,’green’); // You can add more color array if needed
    ####################################
    # Change the width of the template
    $ja_width_default = ‘narrow’; // ‘narrow’: 800×600; ‘wide’: 1024×768; ‘auto’: fluid width
    # default color
    $ja_color_default = ‘blue’; //blank for default, else pick one of in extra color themes $ja_color_themes
    #font size default
    $ja_font_size_default = 3;
    # Enable users option
    $ja_tool = 3; // 0: disable all; 1: disable color, enable screen; 2: enable color, disable screen; 3: enable all.
    # Choose your prefer Menu Type
    $ja_menutype = 1; // 1: Split Menu; 2: Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu; 3: Transmenu;
    # END: TEMPLATE CONFIGURATIONS ##########

# Define the template path ##########
    $ja_template_path = $mosConfig_live_site.’/templates/’.$ja_template_name;
    $ja_template_absolute_path = $mosConfig_absolute_path.’/templates/’.$ja_template_name;
    include ($ja_template_absolute_path.”/ja_templatetools.php”);

is the code to be changes from the above one/?

ateninc Friend

😀
    the ja_header module doesnt work properly with the Joomla1.5Rc. Though the template work with legacy mode in Joomla1.5Rc, the header module is not supported correctly.
    so try this template only with Joomla 1.0.

Byee…..;)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ateninc 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum