Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’m building this site http://enlacanchapr.com/ which looks perfect in Firefox, but the logo is truncated in IE7 (have not tried other versions). I have tried tweaking the CSS, but I’m not expert. Also, did a quick search on the forum (ja_tube, and general search feature) but have not found anything yet (not exhaustive, I admit).

Can you point me to the solution on this issue? A link to an existing answer is OK.

Thanks!

jctirado Friend

Well…I have spent the last 5 hours searching this forum and trying suggested solutions, but none of them have worked. Anyway, I finally did my due diligence of seaching the forum carefully before asking.

I just dicevered something. By addiong width and height lines at the hovering section I get the logo to appear when I hover the mouse over it. Why it is not showing properly by default?

h1.logo a {
    background: url(../images/logo.png) no-repeat;
    display: block;
    height: 100px;
    width: 375px;
    }

h1.logo a:hover, h1.logo a:active, h1.logo a:focus {
    height: 100px;
    width: 375px;
    }

I appreciate your help on this matter.

Sherlock Friend

Dear jctirado,

Just checked your site on IE7 But did not see the issue appeared .

jctirado Friend

Thanks for visiting the site, but I found the problem. I was tweaking template.css and ie.css, but then I adjusted the header hegiht and width in the colors folder (blue.css, in my case) and the issue was solved. Thanks anyway!

GeoVi Friend

I’m having a similiar problem and didn’t want to post a new thread. I’m trying to adjust the header space as my logo is not in its proper position. I adjusted the css.color (red in my case) to make the logo fit. I’m trying to position the logo higher in the header so it will be displayed properly. I’ve attached an image.

The site is [here].

Appreciate the help.

Regards,
    Avis

1. JA-Logo-DH
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Please follow below steps:

1. open file templates/ja_tube/css/template.css looking for line 1189 and you will see below codes
    h1.logo, .logo-text h1 {
    font-size:350%;
    left:20px;
    margin:0;
    padding:0;
    position:absolute;
    text-transform:uppercase;
    top:20px;
    }
    2. Then you remove top: 20px;

Let me know the results

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Please follow below steps:

1. open file templates/ja_tube/css/template.css looking for line 1189 and you will see below codes
    h1.logo, .logo-text h1 {
    font-size:350%;
    left:20px;
    margin:0;
    padding:0;
    position:absolute;
    text-transform:uppercase;
    top:20px;
    }
    2. Then you remove top: 20px;

Let me know the results

GeoVi Friend

Thanks JA Developer! This solved my problem. I never would have figured that out so your help is greatly appreciated! I’d mark Best Answer but unsure how to do that with this new forum format.

Much gratitude,
    Avis

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  GeoVi 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum