Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have changed the logo.jpg for header display, and everything seems to work fine, however in IE7 and Firefox, the logo.jpg is not displayed, when changing the color scheme, using the color scheme selector.

In other browsers is works fine… what can be the issue??

re
    JW

PS: http://www.screencast.com/t/YWY0NGY0MTYt

This is a link of a screen capture with the problem outlined.

Saguaros Moderator

the problem is here from css, in each colour, it allows you make a logo following to the colour choosed, meaning you got difference logo when you changed the colour of the site

Now, you open the file: templates/ja_olyra/css/template_css.css and fidn the following code:

#ja-header h1 a {
    width: 471px;
    display: block;
    background: url(../images/logo.jpg) no-repeat top left;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    text-indent: -500%;
    height: 140px;
    }

replace:

#ja-header h1 a {
    width: 471px;
    display: block;
    background: url(../images/logo.jpg) no-repeat top left!important;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    text-indent: -500%;
    height: 140px;
    }

debulle Friend

Thank you for your reply. This actually partly solved my issue. At least now, the logo doesn’t disappear, however it also doesn’t change anymore, although I’ve put the different logo files, in the blue /green and /default directories.

No worries so far, and thanx again for you reply

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@debulle 194137 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for your reply. This actually partly solved my issue. At least now, the logo doesn’t disappear, however it also doesn’t change anymore, although I’ve put the different logo files, in the blue /green and /default directories.

No worries so far, and thanx again for you reply</blockquote>

I have check this issue on your site, the logo is missing please check this: http://www.debinckhorst.nl/_new/templates/ja_olyra/images/logo.jpg

debulle Friend

thank you for your reply

But I’ve tried everything. My issue is simple.. It works all fine in Safari for mac. But as soon as I view the site in Firefox for Mac or in IE8 for windows, the logo isn’t displayed. Even with your !important addition, the logo isn’t shown. What can be wrong .

re
    JW

debulle Friend

hello again.
    I have finally managed to solve this issue. For some reason the logo.jpg file needs to be exactly 485px X 140px for IE8 and Firefox to be displayed correctly.
    Safari for Mac and Google Crome have no issue with this.
    Anyway. i am happy. Thanx for you replies and help

re
    JW
    🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  debulle 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum