Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I raised the bug to development team and you can follow the status of the bug here

Regards

gringo211985 Friend

Yo Ninja,

I can not see your reply??? The forum says 2 posts with 2 voices but I only see my original post!!!

Can you send me a pm or something?

Thanks,
    Richard

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Ninja,

Thanks for that, don’t suppose you’d know of a rough eta?

Just I’ve got a site in production and could do with this resolving as I want to use ACM Header module but I want it sticky with sticky topbar.

Thanks,
    Richard

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’ve just reminded development team again and please give them a bit more time to check this bug

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Ninja,

You reminded them on 15th April, it’s now 13 days later 28th April and still no word?

Please can you remind them again because this is a priority and is holding up my design!

Also if they have trouble replicating then ask them to add "topbar" in sticky with "header" menu in sticky also.

Thanks,
    Richard

PS – Please tell the team this is a priority, not just for me but for everyone else using Uber!

Ninja Lead Moderator

This issue is lined up and will have priority, please stay tuned.

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Ninja,

I have checked again the status of the fix for this problem and nothing has happened. I opened the thread on 12th April and it’s now 3rd May and there seems to have been absolutely nothing done about this.

I need a resolution for this as it’s holding up my site design. Please can you help me fix this manually because I can’t afford to wait 3 months for a fix.

Thanks,
    Richard

Ninja Lead Moderator

I am so sorry about the problem on your site and our dev will join and hotfix directly on your site. Please send me the FTP account via your request and set as private reply. I will forward it to dev team.

Emmanuel Friend

Having similar problem here. It’s terrible

gringo211985 Friend

Yup, pretty high priority fix seeing how top-bar + header sticky are used on nearly all new sites. Yet here we are 3 weeks after first post with nothing, I agree it’s terrible and this should have been fixed the first time I posted about it when Uber first came out.

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Ninja,

I got an email that you replied, but I can’t see the reply.

There is an FTP built in under "components – profiles"

Thanks,
    Richard

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Richard,

The problem on your site is fixed, please check it again, let me know if it helps

Regards

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Ninja,

Looks good, am I ok to update the ACM and Uber template when they are ready? Just don’t want it to revert after updating.

PS – if you fixed mine surely you can send the fix to the devs and then update the ACM in a day or two.

Thanks,
    Richard

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can see the solution from templates/uber/css/custom.css file

body .uber-header {
      position: fixed !important;
      top: 42px !important;
    }

body .t3-wrapper {
      padding-top: 70px;
    }

If you upgrade JA ACM module maybe you need to make a backup version this fixes from custom.css file

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Ninja,

It was looking good, but for some reason it has now changed to this (please see attachment)

The menu is now covering part of the products / first module row. Before the weekend it was fine and I have made no changes since so I have no idea why it’s like this.

Please can you look into this for me because this is the exact problem of why I didn’t sticky tape fix this myself. I just want it to work and it’s nearly a full month past the original post now. Please can you get this done asap.

Thanks,
    Richard

1. joomlart-menu-over-products
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  boriss 7 years, 10 months ago.

The topic ‘Header Jumping when using sticky’ is closed to new replies.