Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

In a nutshell I am not getting any of the header and toolset images displaying.
    See http://speedymango.com/stpaulssw4/index.php

I have just done a fresh installation of Joomla using the bluehost.com fantastico panel and installed the centered template (I have also tried this with the other templates and had the same problem). php ver. is 4.4.6 and mysql is 4.1.21-standard-log apache ver is 1.3.37

I have also set the mos image parameter margin = 0 as suggested in the user guide from the site mambots control panel.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you in advance.

urbanturk Friend

I have looked at the banner section with firebug in firefox and found that the images associated with the header section are specified to be images/green/sh01.jpg where such directory (images/green) does not exist

<div id=”ja-sh” class=”clearfix” style=”background: transparent url(http://speedymango.com/stpaulssw4/templates/ja_kruger/images/green/sh01.jpg) no-repeat scroll right top; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;”>

I don’t really understand how this can be, if I look at the index.php file image directory is specified as /images. So, where is the subdirectory /green coming in to play?
    Thanks

urbanturk Friend

Also, another thing that I noticed is that the site looks really bad in IE7, Firefox acceptable but no images, and in Opera, the images display!!! I am really confused now.
    Thanks

ShannonN Friend

urbanturk;12187Also, another thing that I noticed is that the site looks really bad in IE7, Firefox acceptable but no images, and in Opera, the images display!!! I am really confused now.
    Thanks

Hi Mate
    I have checked the site in opera 9 IE7 and FF2.02 all images show up fine in ALL browsers, site looks as it should no obvious misalignments etc

urbanturk Friend

Thank you Shannon,
    This is a relief. I have cleared the IE7 settings and it has worked like a charm.
    I have yet to achieve this with FF2.0 but hopefully I’ll manage it. At least it works.
    Thanks.

ShannonN Friend

urbanturk;12263Thank you Shannon,
    This is a relief. I have cleared the IE7 settings and it has worked like a charm.
    I have yet to achieve this with FF2.0 but hopefully I’ll manage it. At least it works.
    Thanks.

to clear cache in FF
    hold down Crtl key and click on reload

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum