Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I know how to change the header images for each menu button on the top, but how is it possible to have the menu on the left to change images when clicking on it the same way the top does, at the same time the change is the same as the top. not sure if I explained myself or not :-*

Also how is it possible to move the side menu from the right and make it appear on the left instead.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi klmklm,

For your ideas (how is it possible to have the menu on the left to change images or move the side menu from the right)

=> You have to change a lot of code. I am afraid that you have to handle the changes at your end.
    Alternatively, please take into consideration to post your requirements on Joomlancers.com to find a talent freelancer for your project.
    I am sorry for not being of much help in this case.

klmklm Friend

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, what about moving the menu from right to left as I’ve seen some posts suggesting that rather than using 1.5 to use joomla 1.0 as there was a fix to this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  klmklm 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum