Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Using JA Zibal on Joomla 1.5.15 on Rochen hosting plan. I am just beginning to build this site, so it’s bare bones at present.

http://berkeley.directrouter.com/~nationa1/

What if I do NOT want the header image to change — I just want the same header image for all pages in the site? I cannot find where the header image switch (from sh01.jpg to sh02.jpg, etc.) is happening.

Thanks for any help you can provide. I’m sure it’s simple but I can’t find it…

R. Adler

vitormarques Friend

Hello rebadler

Here’s what you need to do:

01. Open file /templates/ja_zibal/index.php
    02. Around line 130 change this:

<div id=”ja-sh” class=”clearfix” style=”background:url(‘<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl().”/images/”.$tmpTools->getParam(JA_TOOL_COLOR).”/”.$ja_headerimg; ?>’) no-repeat top right; “>

to this:

<div id=”ja-sh” class=”clearfix”>

03. open file /templates/ja_zibal/css/template.css
    04. Around line 1526 change this:

#ja-sh {
    color:#FFFFFF;
    height:150px;
    padding:0;
    }

to this:

#ja-sh {
    background: url(/* INSERT HERE THE PATH TO BACKGROUND IMAGE */)
    color:#FFFFFF;
    height:150px;
    padding:0;
    }

And that’s all. If you got any question or problem with this solution please let me know.
    Cheers

Anonymous Moderator

Hi you

open templates/ja_zibal/index.php file, find following code section:

<div id="ja-sh" class="clearfix" style="background:url('<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl()."/images/".$tmpTools->getParam(JA_TOOL_COLOR)."/".$ja_headerimg; ?>') no-repeat top right; ">

and change to:

<div id="ja-sh" class="clearfix" style="background:url('your_image') no-repeat top right; ">

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum